Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer



This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: Bacchus & Me, Adventures in the Wine Cellar by Jay McInerney-getting ready for The Wine Studio Book Club on Sunday. 

Wine + Books=Happiness 

Listening to: Pearl And The Beard
You should listen to them, too. They are super cute, super talented, super sexy, and they all wear glasses. Check them out please.

Watching: Started rewatching Charmed, again. Still watching Scrubs with Chris. I have 2 episodes of Witchblade left. I finally watched The People Vs. George Lucas. Those fans are just as pissed as I am. It is always comforting to me when I see others feeling the same way I do. 

Thinking about: Illness. What makes us sick? Wellness. How do we stay well? 

Learning: Through illness is wellness. 

Doing: convalescence

Pet Peeves: ...

Happy Thoughts: Resting, crafting, reading, eating fudge with peanut butter spread on top.

Best Quote: I'm really gonna miss the fishnets.  

Looking forward to: Dazed and Confused at the Brew and View Thursday night, hopefully being able to vend on Saturday at Paris of the South, The Wine Studio Book Club on Sunday...all good stuff.

Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer