Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: Back to The Mists of Avalon...I'm so in love with this book.

Listening to: Muse station on Pandora, it is full of Muse (obviously), Radiohead, Silversun Pickups, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and all sorts of goodness. 

Watching: Haven't watched anything for days...probably take in some Srubs with Chris...need to finish Witchblade.

Thinking about: Painting. I want to paint everything I see. 

Learning: About painting and fun tricks you can do...with just water and paper towels. So simple and so cool. 

Doing: Painting.

Pet Peeves: ...

Happy Thoughts: Wine Book Club :) 

Best Quote: Kitty needs his catnip. 

Looking forward to: Wendy Rule concert on Friday! 
Her melodic magical voice resonates in my soul. 

This is Wendy and I the last time I saw her 
in Orlando, October of 2008. 
She is magic.




Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer