Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer




This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: The Mists of Avalon

Listening to: My magical women mix filled with Wendy Rule, Stevie Nicks, Voices on the Verge, Enya, Moya Brennan, Sarah McLachlan, Delerium, etc.

Watching: Saving the last episode of Witchblade...

Thinking about: Manifesting a new life.

Learning: I want to paint everything. 

Doing: Plotting, planning, manifesting.

Pet Peeves: Topless anyone. Please put your shirt on!

Happy Thoughts: Cookout milkshakes, homemade pasta sauce, cuddle time, my muscle is almost healed, and I get some vacation time this week!

Best Quote: I am loved and protected by all that is divine and pure in the universe. 

Looking forward to: 6 days off from work!



Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer