Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Faerie~The Lady of Joy

The Lady of Joy

Joy in the Moment/Sharing/True Gift

From The Heart of Faerie Oracle
by Brian & Wendy Froud

From the book:
To choose the Lady of Joy is to receive a true gift for yourself. 
She is such an important being. 
To know her touch is to know pure joy. 
She comes to remind you that 
joy can be found everywhere at ay moment. 
It has no size limits, no sell-by dates, no conditions attached. 

It just is. 

So accept this gift. 
Find joy in the moment and pass it on to others. 
It is infinitely large, so if you give some away, you will always have more than enough for yourself-a good thing to remember in a world that can seem joyless much of the time. 
Faerie is a joyous place. By finding joy in the everyday, you help to make the veil between the worlds thinner and the probability of faerie contact much more likely. 

So do your duty for the cause of interworld communications and be joyful!
*******************
*******************
I love this card. She looks so happy. She looks like pure joy!
I am feeling quite joyful this week myself.
I feel happier than I have for quite some time. 
Things are going well.
I plan on keeping The Lady of Joy in my life. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer