Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: All the information for my Flying Lessons e-course from Kelly Rae Roberts.


Listening to: Various tunes that get me moving. 


Watching: Charmed. It helps me craft. 


Thinking about: The future...my next home...where I will have a room for all of my crafting...


Learning: Last week I took a course on pricing and budgeting your crafty business. That was eye opening. I spent a couple of hours yesterday re-pricing my jewelry and cigar box purses. Whew. 


Doing: Crafting like crazy!


Pet Peeves: Football, politics, blah blah blah 


Happy Thoughts: New Moon=New gym, new money (raise), new knowledge (Flying Lessons e-course), new inspirations 


Best Quote: Be inventive! 


Looking forward to: Delving into my Flying Lessons e-course...and fall....oh fall...



Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer