Search This Blog

Gratitude


Can you believe it's the middle of October? 
Halloween is just around the corner, which leads to Thanksgiving, which leads to Yule, which leads to another year.

I love this time of year for so many reasons. 
The leaves change, the temperature is cooler, 
and celebrations are everywhere.

Also, it is a great time to 
look back over the past year and reflect. 

Count your many blessings and be thankful.
Make a list if you want to.

Here is a nice Gratitude prayer from Deborah Blake

Enjoy!


Gratitude

Lord and Lady of the light

I give thanks for the blessings

Of the past year

And all that which you have sent me

I am filled with gratitude and appreciation

For the gifts of life and love

Learning and wisdom

Abundance and health

Even when I did not have all I wanted

I had all I needed

And for this I am grateful

And I give thanks for the blessings

And for your light


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer