Search This Blog

New Journal~Focused Goals & Thoughts

I'm really gonna try hard to be a 
one notebook kind of girl. 

I have journals, notebooks, and sticky notes EVERYWHERE...
all the freakin' time.

I am starting a new journal. It is a nice large size with lined paper. I love writing on lines. I also like the size of this journal. When I have tiny journals, I don't write in them. 

Size does matter.

And my thoughts...my ideas...are just 
too large for a small notebook.

Of course, I had to totally decoupage it, 
using pictures that inspire me.

Here it is...just begging to be written in!
The Spirit Dancer's New Journal

I plan on using it for all of my thoughts, my inspirations, my to-do lists, my budget...my life.

I can do this. No more sticky notes everywhere, no more carrying 4 notebooks with me wherever I wander. 
No, no, no.

One journal to save them all! 



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer