Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: Not really reading much this week...hope to get back into Mists of Avalon soon.


Listening to: Vampire Weekend Pandora station


Watching: Seems like everything! I haven't had cable for many, many years...but now it feels like I do. You can watch pretty much anything with the help of the internet. No more waiting for an entire season to come out on DVD. So, now it's TV season! All new episodes of Walking Dead, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, How I Met  Your Mother, and American Horror Story. Damn, I love American Horror Story. Plus I'm all caught up with Once Upon a Time...so magical.


Thinking about: Autumn...how the mountains are so much more beautiful this time of  year. I want to hop from mountain top to mountain top.


Learning: The never ending lesson of time management.


Doing: Enjoying October!


Pet Peeves: Rude people.


Happy Thoughts: Corn mazes, pumpkins, friends, autumn leaves, the crisp morning air, and Halloween is just around the corner.


Best Quote: "I'll always win against the patriarchal male." ~Sister Jude

Looking forward to: Pinhead's Graveyard!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer