is coming to an end.
I was super excited to take this class and
now I'm even more inspired than before!
The class is almost like a vacation where you over-do things.
You want to soak in every possible second
exploring new territory.
My head is spinning. My heart it fluttering. My brain keeps saying, "Oh, I should do that, I want to do that, oh let's do that!"
Fresh ideas abound.
So, I'm compiling my new list of
goals for Spirit Dancer Creations.
- Design my own website.
- Re-work my blog.
- Aim higher with craft shows...apply for juried shows.
- Organize my own craft show with my super talented friends.
- Take better pictures of my wares.
- Find an online handmade store to sell my crafts and get rid of Etsy.
- Teach e-courses. (anything from herbs to tapping in to your higher power)
- Attain the square.
- Plot and plan a retreat somewhere in the North Carolina mountains for about 10 artists to get together and inspire each other.
- Practice good time management skills allowing myself relax time and a reasonable amount of time to implement my goals.
Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
The Spirit Dancer