Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Faery~Violet Angel

Violet Angel
Violet Angel by Jasmine Becket-Griffith
Breaking Dawn

Guidebook by Lucy Cavendish


When something new is on the horizon, 
The Violet Angel shows up.

She symbolizes new blessings of wonderful possibilities. 

When she appears, it is a sign that many wonderful coincidences, events, friendships, and changes you've been longing for are about to arrive at last!

The Violet Angel wishes to arouse you so you will be ready to take full advantage of all the new blessings 
that are coming soon.

Wake up and ready yourself!

Speaking of waking up, she suggests waking up earlier. 
Greet the dawn and enjoy the morning time.

With this new dawn, your energy will begin to flow again,
and you'll feel reconnected to 
your own internal power source once more.

Your spirit will blossom and your intuition will hum.

With fresh hope after a difficult time, something new breaks through and shows evidence of its approach and, with it, 
your new reality.

You have good reason to feel optimistic, cheerful, and like something has changed on a permanent basis.

You on the verge of a new day-and it is in these delicate and faint beginnings that something strong and bright will come.

Do no wish it to hurry up to the brightest part of the day-enjoy this tender new birth of a time which you have long hoped for.

Gratitude and awakenings, early rising, 
and trying new things are all on the agenda 
when this beautiful Violet Angel of 
spiritual new awakenings flies into your life. 

*****************************
Hmm...well...guess that explains why I was up at 5:30am.

I've never been a morning person, however I'm noticing if I can pull myself out of my deep slumber and drag myself into the living room with my laptop and a cup of coffee in the wee hours of the morning...

I'm happy.

I enjoy it. I feel accomplished.

I like this quiet time before the world starts for the day.

It gives me time to think, time to work on my creative biz, time to blog, time to have just time.

It's even becoming a habit which surprises me...
I'm gonna go with it. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer