Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women - A Portable Mentor by Gail McMeekin

Listening to: Catpower, The Concretes, Amy Winehouse...going through my chick voices phase this week.

Watching: Re-watching Portlandia and Once Upon A Time

Thinking about: Thanksgiving weekend...my favorite weekend of the year...I love 4 day weekends and I love eating. 

Learning: More about blogs! You may have noticed I changed the look of On a Journey Back to Her Wings...hope you like it.

Doing: Plunging forward with my creative biz. I now have numerous things on Etsy, re-worked my blog, ordered new business cards, etc 

Pet Peeves: Mean people.

Happy Thoughts: Cold Mountain beer...it's that time of year. 
Another happy thought-today is Chris's Birthday. 
Happy Birthday to my awesome guy! 

Best Quote: The first step towards success is knowing what it is that you aim to do.

Looking forward to: 4 day Turkey Weekend...bring it!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer