Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: The Life Coaching Handbook by Curly Martin

Listening to: Tool, NIN, Manson, Rage, Zombie, Nirvana

Watching: Re-watching Portlandia...it's so Asheville it kills me.

Thinking about: Etsy

Learning: One thing off my to-do list at a time.

Doing: Ditched my old Etsy shop, opened a new one. Pictures are extra difficult...bad lighting in my apartment. I can take better pictures outside when it is overcast...but it's been sunny. 

Pet Peeves: Politics turning people into crazies. 

Happy Thoughts: Feeling renewed after some quality time with myself. 

Best Quote: "Try to focus on his genitals." 
~Dr. Oliver Thredson (played by Zachary Quinto)

Looking forward to: Chris getting back on Tuesday...he is only gone for a few days...I love the time alone...but yeah...I miss him. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer