Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: "Women, Writing, and Soul-Making, Creativity and the Sacred Feminine" by Peggy Tabor Millin 

Listening to: Vampire Weekend, A Perfect Circle, PJ Harvey

Watching: The usual shows...Once Upon a Time, How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, and whoa...whoa...whoa-American Horror Story. WTH? LOVE this show. 

Thinking about: Love, relationships, Chris...has it really been 3 years?

Learning: I used to think that you fall in love and it reaches a climax...and then it's all downhill from there. A horrible spiral into "I just don't like you anymore and everything you do drives me insane." I never dreamed you could fall in love...and then keep falling in love with the same person. I know I love Chris more than I did 3 years ago. My love for him grows daily. 

Doing: Celebrating love.

Pet Peeves: Crowds.

Happy Thoughts: A good relationship, a Yule tree, a surprise Cheerwine brought to me, hanging out with friends, crafting

Best Quote: "The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves, they find their own order...the continuous thread of revelation." ~Eudora Welty

Looking forward to: Tomorrow night, 3 year anniversary with Chris...we have a date...I'm all giddy. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer