Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D. and The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron 

Listening to: A mix of songs that make me sway back and forth as I type and/or paint. 

Watching: Smallville, South Park, Doctor Who

Thinking about: 2013-the year of another huge personal transformation.

Learning: How to use water soluble crayons, watercolor blocks, paint, etc. 

Doing: Playing around with watercolors, reading, relaxing, and feeling anxious about the New Year.

Pet Peeves: Is not having enough time off from work a pet peeve? It certainly gets on my nerves. ;)

Happy Thoughts: Painting, reading, learning, going deeper...

Best Quote: "Make your own recovery the first priority in your life." ~ Robin Norwood 

Looking forward to: Everything 2013 has to offer...a new home with Chris, Lifebook 2013 painting class, The Artist's Way Book Club, and becoming a Life Coach! 

Please help me reach my goal! I am making my dream a reality.


Please, please SHARE this campaign...there are only 2 weeks left!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer