Search This Blog

Beginnings (Blog Hop)

2013 A Year of New Beginnings
New Beginnings

Theme: New Beginnings, part of a Blog Circle Hop...

Here we are. 
2013. 
Another year is upon us.

This is a year of transformation for me, 
a year of new beginnings.

It seems like every few years I have a huge transition. 
Things change. I continue to grow. 

My last big year was 2009. 
2009 was amazing and life changing. 

  • I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine from Everglades University. 
  • I quit The Golf Channel after being there for 10 years. 
  • I moved myself and all of my belongs alone to Asheville, NC to pursue the next big step. 
  • I met Chris that December.

Between now and then, 
it has been a series of frustrations, growth, and new awareness.

2012 was a year of getting back on track 
and I'm ready to roar with 2013.

This is a year of transformation for me...
a year of new beginnings...

  1. "The Artist's Way" book club is opening up so much creativity and inspiration for me. The author, Julia Cameron, has introduced me to morning pages. I now don't know how I ever survived without doing morning pages. They are the first thing you do in the morning. So, I grab my tea (another new beginning, saving coffee for the weekend...don't have a heart attack...I'm doing okay with this.) and I write whatever comes to mind for 3 pages. Dumping out all of these thoughts creates room for the really important stuff. It's a brilliant therapy method. I plan on doing this every single day.
  2. Life Book 2013 is a huge beginning for me in the realm of painting and drawing. I absolutely love to paint and I'm open to techniques and cool ideas. However, I have to admit I am nervous about the drawing aspect. I want to draw. I want to be able to, but I have no clue how! I've always felt my brother, Lucas got that gene and it skipped me. I'm going to give drawing a try. Wait! I'm going to do. Do or do not, there is no try. ~Yoda
  3. 2013 will be a new beginning in a new home. By April 1, Chris and I will be moved to a bigger home. This will give us our own personal space. We'll have our own washer and dryer. I'll have a craft room. Home will really be a nice place to be, a sanctuary. I'm so looking forward to it.
  4. I will become a successful Life Coach. After my training in February, I will be certified. I can then accept clients. I will start to transition this year out of my day job and into working independently. By the end of the year, I will be working on my own. 

I have dreamed. I have plotted. I have created a vision board.

Now it is time for it all to happen.
Now is the time for it to come to fruition.

This year is the beginning of stability, love, connections, creativity, and continuous inspiration.

This blog is part of the Flying Lessons blog circle. 
Hop to the next blog to read more reflections on beginnings.
Who knows where you'll end up?
Next stop is...
Keep in mind...we are all over the world...due to different time zones the next link may not be up yet.
Give it some time, and it will be.
Enjoy your reading circle. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer