Search This Blog

My One Word for 2013

Transformation 
My Butterfly Tattoo representing Transformation 2006
trans·for·ma·tion  (trnsfr-mshn, -fôr-)
n.
a. The act or an instance of transforming.
b. The state of being transformed.


I have big plans for 2013...big, creative, wonderful plans.

If you know me...you probably already know some of these plans.

I have a huge year up my sleeve...
I chose the word TRANSFORMATION 
to represent my 2013 journey.

Every few years it seems I have a big one...
a year that connects me more to my authentic self.

The last time I had such a big transition I got a tattoo representing my change...a beautiful butterfly on my inner right wrist. Whenever I see it, I know that 
I can transform my life into what works for me.

My 2013 Year of Transformation Plans
I plan on doing morning pages every day. 
This is where as soon as you get up in the morning you dump your thoughts onto 3 pages of a journal.

I plan on getting back into my gym routine and 
getting my sexy back.

I plan on going on Artist Dates with myself. 
(I kind of already do this.)

I plan on keeping my blog going.

I plan on learning more about painting...water colors...
and mixed media techniques.

I plan on making more candles than I have ever made before.

I plan on having my own room. 

I plan on continuing finding, and building my creative tribe.

I plan on becoming a successful Life Coach.


You must see your vision, believe your vision, feel your vision, and express it passionately out in the world. ~Debbie Ford


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer