Search This Blog

Need direction for the New Year?

Another year is already here, can you believe it?

Are you wondering "what am I doing with my life?"

It happens.

Here's a little help from the Universe I found in last year's Witches' Datebook from Deborah Blake.



You'll need a yellow candle, a sprig of rosemary, 
and a bowl of water...

Take a few deep breaths, relax, open your mind...light your yellow candle...stir the bowl of water with your rosemary sprig while saying the following...

I ask for guidance in this new year

To take me where I'm meant to be

A path to walk, a voice to hear

A signpost through life's mystery

Send direction for my journey

And inspiration for my heart

Lay my passage clear before me

So I might make a proper start

Afterwards, pay attention!
Keep your eyes, ears, and mind open for 
signs from the Universe leading you on your path.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer