Search This Blog

Indiegogo~Helping Folks Achieve Their Dreams

Indiegogo is a brilliant tool to help people achieve their dreams.

I recommend it to anyone that has a great idea and 
needs some funding. 

My campaign was super quick...
I put it together in just 2 weeks and went live on 12-12-12. 
2 weeks of research, plotting, and planning probably worked out to just about 3-4 hours really since I work full time and have loads of other things going on in my life.

 I went for it because I saw a chance to go to a Life Coaching school the end of February in Nashville. 
I did not want to miss out on this opportunity.
 I am ready to move things along in my life and I didn't want to wait another year or who knows how long 
until the chance came around again.

I would suggest if you you have a dream for a new business or some sort of idea that you get started now. 
I could have completely KILLED it if I had about 2 months to plot and plan before going live with the campaign. 
I would have done a few videos...I just didn't have the time
There are tons of ways to promote your campaign before and during. 

So for my campaign to move so fast...
I still achieved what I needed.

I believe the universe always provides 
what we need.

Thank you, thank you, thank you again to all of my supporters!

I had 28 donations...12 from my fabulous fly sistas, 2 from family, and 14 from my amazing friends.

Thank you all for allowing the next step in my life to happen.
I am filled with gratitude. 

I am moving forward.

I'm so super happy I did this and I am getting most excited about my Life Coaching weekend...
just a few weeks away.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer