Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


Madi Gras Parade 2013
This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron (working on the exercises in Chapter 2)

Listening to: Leonard Cohen, Jeff Buckley, Bob Dylan, Simon and Garfunkel...it's my Leonard Cohen Pandora station...digging it.

Watching: "Lost Girl" I'm so loving this show!

Thinking about: My brain is still spinning from this weekend. I had a craft show on Saturday and was in the Mardi Gras parade yesterday...so I'm just energetically wiped. 

Learning: art journaling 

Doing: I just started an art journal Saturday evening. It's therapeutic and tons of fun. 

Pet Peeves: babies in environments that are not for babies

Happy Thoughts: Crafts, connections, sleep, coffee...sleep...sleep....sleep...

Best Quote: "Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." ~Talullah Bankhead 

Looking forward to: Having some relaxation time. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer