Search This Blog

Local Artist Craft Show

Come see me at 
The Local Artist Craft Show

When: This Saturday, February 9
What time: 10am-3pm
Where: Francine Delany New School for Children 
             119 Brevard Road Asheville, NC

I'll have my recycled candles, spiritual necklaces, cigar box purses,  pin up greeting cards...and some handmade Valentine's Day greeting cards. 

There will be 25 local Asheville vendors there...
here are just a few...

I'll be there, Spirit Dancer Creations


Asheville Stained Glass - Biltmore Glassworks
(I'm really excited that Asheville Stained Glass will be there...
I love Jen's work!)

Vagabond Studios

Maid of Mars

Mathilda Tanner, The Crystal King, Sharon Hanson, 
Stephanie Malyszka, Sister Threads, 
and many more!


Come check it out!
There will be live music and 
a vast amount of handmade items to peruse.

It's a perfect opportunity to find your special someone 
a Valentine gift.
Want your loved one to swoon? 
Buy them a handmade present!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer