Search This Blog

Blast from the Past


This morning I was loving on my coffee and 
going through my emails. 
One of my best friends from Florida sent me an email. 
It was one of those questionnaires that used to float around the internet...do you remember those? 
Like would you rather drink coffee or tea? 
Cake or ice cream? Where would you go on vacation? Etc.

Well...it was my questionnaire from October 2004...
about 8 1/2 years ago...some things never change...
it really made me giggle today.

So, here it is. I felt like sharing.
********************************
From ariddle@golfchannel.com
October 25, 2004 11:01am

1. If you could build a 2nd house where would it be? 
Asheville, NC    (ha, living here now.)

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? sweaters

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? hmm...i don't have a fav...i look at the hair, then the butt, then i start taking in everything

4. The last CD you bought? PJ Harvey Uh huh Her  (I was just listening to this the other day.)

5. Least favorite place to be? - in a drunken sweaty crowd  (still so true)

6. What is your favorite place for a massage? between my legs (um...still so true...ha...ha..)

7. What is most important, strong in mind or strong in body? - Mind

8. What time do you wake up in the morning? - Mon-Fri 7:20am...Sat-Sun 9amish-noonish

9. What's your favorite kitchen appliance? george foreman grill

10. What makes you really angry? - hypocrites

11.If you could play an instrument, what would it be? - Drums

12. Car or SUV? - car

13. Do you believe in afterlife? - Yep

14. Favorite children's book? - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

15. What is your favorite season? - Fall

16. If you could have one super power what would it be? - when I blink people would disappear...or i would love to fly...or shoot fire out my eyes...i'm not sure (I'd take all 3 of those powers still.)

17. If you have a tattoo, what is it? - a? try 3...one on my right upper leg-sun, lower back-moon, left inner wrist-triquetra (I now have 6 tats!)

18. Can you juggle? -No.

19. Who is the one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? - Troy  (reconnected through Facebook, don't you love the internet?)

20. What's your favorite day? - Sunday

21. What's in the trunk of your car? - lawn chair

22. Which do you prefer sushi or hamburger? - Hamburger.

23. From the people you will email this to, who's most likely to respond first????
Probably Maria, saying "it's about damn time, I sent u that a month ago."

24. Who is the least likely to respond? Jenny...she is always busy.

25. Who did you receive this from? - see #23

26. What is your favorite flower? - sunflower

27. What is your favorite meal? - Yellow chicken curry

28. What is your favorite candle scent? - sandalwood

29. What is your favorite store in the mall? - Hot Topic...or the recently discovered TORRID...the hot topic for fat grrrls. :) 

So many of these are still true after 8 1/2 years!
I love fall, sunflowers, hamburgers, and Sundays.

I don't ever go to the mall though.

Thanks Mia for making me giggle today.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
The Magick Muse