Search This Blog

My Home is a Peaceful Haven

My Home is a Peaceful Haven
Chris & I's New Home Sweet Home

My home is a reflection of me, 
so I now decide to "clean house".

I clean my closets and refrigerator.

I take all the clothes that I haven't worn in a period of time
 and sell them, give them away, or burn them.

I get rid of the old so that I can make room for the new.

As I let it go, I say: I'm cleaning the closets of my mind.

I do the same with my refrigerator. 

I clean out all the foods and scraps 
that have been there for a while.

I know that people who have very cluttered closets and 
cluttered refrigerators have cluttered minds.

So, I make my home a 
wonderful place to live in.

****************************
Moving is the absolute perfect opportunity to 
clean house on everything.

Time to purge.

Time to go through EVERYTHING.

I'm ready to feng shui the new home and 
get that good qi flowing!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse