Search This Blog

My March Artist Date~Asheville Wholistic Integrative Fair

My March Artist Date

Holy woo woo Batman, it was awesome. 

Seriously, so much better than I expected.
I really thought I would be there for about an hour...see who and what was there...all research and brainstorming for my life coach biz...maybe I would meet some cool folks.

Well, I was there for about 3 hours.

I made some fantastic connections.
I even have a coffee date lined up. 

So many incredible people...tons of healers...
people with the same innate desire I have to help others.
There were smiles, supportive words, compliments, 
hugs and connections made. 

I met Shirley Michl of Intentional Wellness.
She is an Integrative Health Coach and she is amazing.
Shirley Michl, IHC, CPCC

It was such pleasure connecting with
Rebecca of Spirited Connections
and Dawn of Healing Thyme Services
Rebecca, me, and Dawn

Plus I found the BEST BOOK EVER 
to get me really going with my life coaching biz.
Excellent book. 
Since I've been back from my life coaching certification, 
I have been overwhelmed with 
creative business books and e-courses.
All kinds of helpful information coming right at me...
but this book tops them all. 
I'm a healer and this book is 
exactly what I need for my planning and plotting.

I am spinning with ideas and creativity. 
I'm so ready to create my life coach biz plan.
There is so much I want to do!

Asheville Wholistic Integrative Fair


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
The Spirit Dancer