Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer

I'm a certified life coach!
This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron. You may have noticed I've been geeking out in my art journal with her exercises. They are perfect for art journaling! I'm in a book club for "The Artist's Way" and we are doing one chapter a month...so it's chapter 3 time. 

Listening to: Air, Bonobo, Radiohead 

Watching: Lost Girl, Walking Dead, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries

Thinking about: my exciting business plans

Kathy Bates as Annie Wilkes
Learning: This past week I learned that some people aren't what they seem. Nope. Not at all. Some folks turn out to be Annie Wilkes from Misery. Be cautious, tap in to that intuition. If any situation sends up red flags, get the fuck out. 

Doing: Working on my timeline of goals for my life coaching.

Pet Peeves: People who present themselves one way and then you find out they are nothing like that. 

Happy Thoughts: Sleep. Chris. Having my own business. My life coach training group. What a bunch of fab folks. 

Best Quote: "Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move toward our dreams, we move toward our divinity." ~Julia Cameron 

Looking forward to: Implementing my life coaching goals...I can't wait to get going!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer