Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer

This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: "Mixed-Media Girls" by Suzi Blu, "Love, Light, and Business" by Bonnie Willow, and "The Right-Brain Business Plan" by Jennifer Lee.

Listening to: Puscifer. Can't stop listening to the "Bohemian Rhapsody" cover. I love Maynard's voice. I usually dig chick voices..but there are at least 3 dudes who I just love to hear. Trent Reznor. (especially when he whispers) Mike Patton. And Maynard James Keenan.

Watching: "Lost Girl" 

Thinking about: My brain is overflowing with ideas for my life coaching biz. I need to ground. I have an abundance of ideas!

Learning: Maybe I need to give something up. 

Doing: Balancing my passions. 

Pet Peeves: People who say they love dogs but they treat the dogs like shit...like leaving the dogs in the car or having large dogs in a tiny apartment. 

Happy Thoughts: The opportunity to move soon. 

Best Quote: "What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be." ~Helen Claes (Mom gave me a nice mother/daughter book at my Life Coaching graduation and this was Mom's favorite quote.)

Who I Admire: Sheryl Crow. I have always loved her music, but I was just recently reading about her. I connect to her. She's from the midwest, she's also an aquarius, and neither of us are afraid to do what we want and follow our passions. 

Looking forward to: Moving. For real. It's closer. Seriously. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer