Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

This Week in The Magick Muse
Me at Max Patch

Reading: "Deadlocked" by Charlaine Harris

Listening to: Just heard a band called Sallie Ford and the Sound Outside. I need more. I am totally in love with the few songs I've heard. Passionate and soulful. I love it. 

Watching: Finished up a bunch of shows! Yay for summer break. My favorite season finale was "Once Upon a Time". So, so, so damn good. So good. 

Thinking about: Everything I have to do to get ready for my vending event on Saturday. 

Learning: After doing craft shows/vending events off and on since 2002, it only gets slightly easier each time. Shows are tons of work. 

Doing: Getting ready for the Americana Burlesque and Sideshow Festival. This entails new product and planning my outfit. Of course, I have new wings. 

Pet Peeves: Nothing comes to mind. 

Happy Thoughts: Life is good. 

Best Quote: "There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening, that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost." ~Martha Graham

Looking forward to: 3 day weekend. I plan on giving the ABSfest everything I got and then totally relaxing on Sunday and Monday. Yay for Memorial Day.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse