Search This Blog

New Book-New Journal-New Inspiration

I got a new book! I got a new book! I got a new book!

Inner Excavation by Liz Lamoreux
I love it. Just holding it in my hands makes my heart leap.
I feel good about this book.

One super cool thing about Inner Excavation is the author, Liz Lamoreux, has an amazing website where you can follow her along with the book. 
She has it broken down by chapter with blog posts and videos where she goes into detail with what she has created. 

I love that

How often does one get the opportunity to go through a book with the author

I'm in love with this book right now.

Every chapter is designed to guide you to dig deeper 
and really reflect. 

She encourages poetry and photography. 
I'm hoping that I can start writing some poetry. 
Who knows? Anything could happen. 

Here is my Inner Excavation journal.
My Inner Excavation Art Journal

I'm most excited about this journey!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse