Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

Gooooood morning.
This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: "Inner Excavation, Explore Your Self Through Photography, Poetry, and Mixed Media" by Liz Lamoreux

Listening to: Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside, Pearl & The Beard, Bitch, Erin McKeown, Voices on the Verge

Watching: I'd like to start watching that "Orange Is the New Black" show, but I'm waiting to watch it with Chris...which limits the tv viewing time...so I find myself re-visiting "The L-Word".

Thinking about: the future

Learning: digging deeper in art journaling

Doing: spending time with friends 

Pet Peeves: dogs/pets/children in online video courses...it is highly distracting...and utterly unprofessional

Happy Thoughts: books, art, crafting, friends, wine

Best Quote: "The only guru you need is inside yourself. ~Kumaré

Looking forward to: This weekend...I'm dedicating Saturday to my life coaching biz, The Magick Muse...it's time to move forward. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse