Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

Me & Chris 7-13-13
This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: "Inner Excavation, Explore Your Self Through Photography, Poetry, and Mixed Media" by Liz Lamoreux

Listening to: Pearl and The Beard, Sallie Ford and The Sound Outside, Edie Brickell and Steve Martin

Watching: Watching "Girls" with Chris. This is my 4th time around. It's more real than any of those terrible "reality" shows.

Thinking about: art projects

Learning: I already know this, but it's even more clear to me this week...I must have me time...I must have create time...when I don't have it my life gets all out of whack. 


Doing: Life Book projects, and starting "Inner Excavation"...it's pretty much creating a rockin' art journal.

Pet Peeves: Grrr...I don't like to be woken up right before my alarm goes off...grrr...

Happy Thoughts: New ink pens and a new journal.

Best Quote: In order to thrive as artists we need to be available to the universal flow. ~Julia Cameron 

Looking forward to: Create time. Lots of projects and ideas flowing about that I need to bring in to being. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse