Search This Blog

Affirmation Sunday

Blog 18 of 30 ~ Effy Wild's Blogalong ~ Thirty Posts in Thirty Days 

Welcome to Affirmation Sunday!

This week's is from one of my favorite books,
by the lovely Affirmation Queen herself,
Inner Wisdom by Louise Hay

I listen to my body's messages.

In this world of change, 

I choose to be flexible in all areas.

I am willing to change myself and my beliefs 
to improve the quality of 
my life and my world.

My body loves me in spite of how I may treat it.

My body communicates with me,

and I now listen to its messages.

I am willing to get the message.

I pay attention and make the necessary adjustments.

I give my body what it needs on every level to 

bring it back to optimum health.

I call upon an inner strength that is mine whenever I need it.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse


Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.