Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

Me at Lookout Falls
Blog 19 of 30 ~ Effy Wild's Blogalong ~ Thirty Posts in Thirty Days 

This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: The Declaration of You! by Jessica Swift & Michelle Ward, The Witching Hour by Anne Rice, The X-Files Season 10 Comic#3

Listening to: Bonobo, The Glitch Mob, Kyrstyn Pixton, Bitch...


Watching: Orange is the New Black with Chris, we have 2 episodes left. I'm so ready for it to be over. It's all way too emotional for me and I think I completely can't stand the main character. She annoys me soooooo much. The show makes my stomach hurt. I attempted Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and I got through 23 minutes. It was so terrible...not even funny terrible...just terrible. Finishing re-watching L-Word season 1 which makes me happy. It's like hanging out with old friends.

Thinking about: Focus.

Learning: Trimming down the smaller passions to make room for the one big passion.

Doing: Organizing.

Pet Peeves: Unnecessary drama.

Happy Thoughts: Friends. Rain. Cool mountain air. Lattes. Books.

Best Quote: We never know how high we are till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to our plan, our statures touch the skies. ~Emily Dickinson 


Looking forward to: So many things...concerts coming up...allowing the shift in my life to let the life coaching biz in...book clubs...fall...pumpkin spice lattes...

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.