Search This Blog

Affirmation Sunday

Blog 25 of 30 ~ Effy Wild's Blogalong ~ Thirty Posts in Thirty Days 

Welcome to Affirmation Sunday!

This week's is from one of my favorite books,
the lovely Affirmation Queen herself, Louise Hay.

I breathe in love and I flow with life.

Am I expanding or contracting?

When I expand my thinking, my beliefs, and everything about me, the love flows freely.

When I contract, I put up walls and shut myself off.

If I am frightened or threatened or feel that something is just not right, I begin to breathe.

Breathing opens me up.

It straightens my spine.

It opens my chest.

It gives my heart room to expand.

By practicing breathing, I drop the barriers and begin to open up.

It is a beginning point.

Instead of going into total panic, 
I take a few breaths and ask myself:

Do I want to contract, or do I want to expand?

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.