Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

Blog 26 of 30 ~ Effy Wild's Blogalong ~ Thirty Posts in Thirty Days 
Me at The Dripolator, Black Mountain, NC

This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: The Right-Brain Business Plan by Jennifer Lee, The Witching Hour by Anne Rice

Listening to: a hodge podge of favorite songs...from The Beastie Boys to Lauryn Hill to Florence to whatever...yesterday I spent almost an hour going through all my music and creating a new playlist of all time favs.

Watching: Finished "Orange is the New Black". Thank Goddess. I don't know if I'll watch the 2nd season. I really enjoyed the show at first. "The Chickening" is an excellent episode. After that it all goes downhill. It's way too serious for me. I would like more humor mixed in. I can't stand the main character Piper. Seriously. The chick makes really bad choices and is not a good person. However, the rest of the characters are pretty amazing. The bottom line for me is, "Do I feel good watching this show?" My answer is no. Sigh.

Thinking about: Miraculous relationships. 

Learning: Forgiveness is me. Forgiveness sets me free.

Doing: Totally enjoyed my artist date over the weekend. I went to Black Mountain, NC and played.

Pet Peeves: Passive-aggressive mind tricks.

Happy Thoughts: Butterflies, blue skies, coffee houses, play time

Best Quote: "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one." ~Eleanor Roosevelt 


Looking forward to: Meditating every day - I'll miss Deepak and Oprah - but I'm back in the om saddle. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse


Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.