Search This Blog

Affirmation Sunday

Blog 4 of 30 ~ Effy Wild's Blogalong ~ Thirty Posts in Thirty Days 

Welcome to Affirmation Sunday!

I am a huge believer in affirmations and 
my biggest affirmation heroine is Louise Hay.

I just love her!

Today's affirmation is from her book, 

Inner Wisdom, Meditations for the Heart and Soul

I Love all that I have created for myself.

I love and accept myself exactly as I am.

I support myself and trust myself wherever I am.

I place my hand over my heart and feel the love that is in there. 

I know that there is plenty of room for me to 
accept myself right here and now.

I accept my body, my weight, my height, my appearance, 
my sexuality, and my experiences. 

I accept all that I have created for myself - my past and present.

I am willing to allow my future to happen.

I am a Divine, magnificent expression of life, and 
I deserve the very best.

I accept this for myself now. 

I accept miracles.

I accept healing.

I accept wholeness.

And most of all, I accept myself.

I am precious, and I cherish who I am.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse