Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

Lucas & I at Looking Glass Falls
Blog 5 of 30 ~ Effy Wild's Blogalong ~ 
Thirty Posts in Thirty Days 

This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron - on chapter 8 for August with my bookclub, Inner Excavation by Liz Lamoreux, The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women by Gail McMeekin, and Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes.

Listening to: my Steve Martin & Edie Brickell Pandora station

Watching: Orange is the New Black...Lucas, Kai, and I watched, "But I'm a Cheerleader"...freakin' love that movie.

Thinking about: stuff

Learning: My meditation challenge begins today...so we shall see.

Doing: reading, blogging, meditating, journaling

Pet Peeves: when folks don't use their blinkers

Happy Thoughts: The weekend was a nice giant happy thought with Lucas here.

Best Quote: "What you love is a sign from your higher self of what you are to do." ~Sanaya Roman

Looking forward to: Getting back into a meditation routine. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse