Search This Blog

Friday, I'm in Love

Blog 16 of 30 ~ Effy Wild's Blogalong ~ Thirty Posts in Thirty Days 

It's Friday.

Friday is a good day for love

Here is a love poem to stir the lover in you.


When I look into your eyes

There are times I see lightning

But there are those other times

When I see the soft rainfall.

~ Tim Ohr


Found by Chris in my "Love is an Awesome Thing" book
This is one of my favorite books. 
The paintings alone make me smile. 
It was one of those brilliant rare finds in 
a used book store in Orlando, FL.
I suggest you check it out if you ever come across it.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
The Magick Muse


Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.