Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Goddess~Lilith

Blog 20 of 30 ~ Effy Wild's Blogalong ~ Thirty Posts in Thirty Days 

Lilith

The Goddess Oracle
By Amy Sophia Marashinsky
Illustrated by Hrana Janto

I dance my life for myself

I am whole

I am complete

I say what I mean

and I mean what I say

I dance the dark and the light

the conscious and the unconscious

the sane and the insane

and I speak from myself

authentically

with total conviction

without regard for how I might look

All the parts of myself

flow into the whole

all my divergent selves unite as one

I listen

to what needs to be heard

I never make excuses

I feel my feelings

deeply and profoundly

I never hide

I live my sexuality

to please myself

and pleasure others

I express it as it needs to be expressed

from the core of myself

from the wholeness of my dance

I am female

I am sexual

I am power

I was greatly feared.

******************************

Lilith appears to tell you to take back your power.

******************************

Oh, how I love Lilith!

Lilith pops up now and then in my life - 

I feel she never really leaves me.

I feel Lilith is a part of me. 

Lilith reminds me of my power - to feel my power -

not fear my power -

I have control.

I feel a surge of "being on top" again.

I take back my power.

I refuse to tone down my awesomeness any longer.

I am Amy. I am powerful. 

I let my wings soar. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse 

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.