Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

Cheers! with Lucas, Kai, & Chris
Blog 12 of 30 ~ Effy Wild's Blogalong ~ Thirty Posts in Thirty Days 

This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Inner Excavation by Liz Lamoreux, The Witching Hour by Anne Rice...I decided to revisit some Anne Rice...it's been YEARS and I need some fiction I like.

Listening to: My Steve Martin and Edie Brickell Pandora station...it's just so damn good...it plays them plus Mason Jennings, Bitch, Mamuse (OMG-new favorite), The Concretes, Pearl and the Beard...so much goodness.

Watching: I need a Lena Dunham fix, so I watched "Tiny Furniture".

Thinking about: Somehow in simplifying my life, I took on more challenges. How does this happen? 

Learning: I'm learning more and more that I have one negative force in my life and I am making steps to remove that part of my life.


Doing: Writing, reading, blogging, creating, thinking, meditating, reflecting...

Pet Peeves: I got nothing today.


Happy Thoughts: Friends, tacos, margaritas, coffee, movies, hugs, music

Best Quote: "There isn't anyone you couldn't love once you've heard their story." ~Mister Rogers 


Looking forward to: I'm looking forward to my meditation every morning. This is a challenge that I hope will carry through into my daily morning routine. 

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer, herbalist, 
reverend, and all out muse. 
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs.
 She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.