Search This Blog

Pumpkin Spice Latte, A Love Letter

Dear Pumpkin Spice Latte, 

You may not remember me, but I always remember you. Especially, the first sip of you every year. That first sip fills me with a warm cozy feeling. Drinking you tells me the heat of the summer is finally coming to an end. Tasting your pumpkin goodness I know that my favorite season is just around the corner. With you comes fall. With you comes Halloween. With you comes costumes, hoodies, and jack-o-lanterns. 

Others try to be like you, but they just aren't the same. I admit it, I tried other lattes that claim to be pumpkin spice. I kind of felt like I was cheating, but I wanted to support local and all that jazz. I found that other pumpkin lattes cost the same, but don't taste the same.

There can be only one...and it's you, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. You are autumn goodness in a cup. 

Thank you for making my favorite season complete.

Much love, 
~Amy
The Magick Muse