Search This Blog

Tell me what you think - about me.




I've been reading "The Right-Brain Business Plan
by Jennifer Lee.

In Chapter 3, your duty is to create a business self-portrait.
You answer all kinds of questions relating to your special skills, background, experience, etc.

Sometimes it is difficult to answer questions about yourself.
Jennifer suggests asking for help from 
people who know you.

So here we go.

Can you help me out, please?

Answer some questions about me.

This would be ever so helpful for my business plan.

Here we go - 
you can answer the questions in the comments.

Thank you!


What 3 words would you use to describe me?

What would you say are my natural gifts, strengths, and passions?

How do you think people can benefit from the gifts I have to offer?

What could you see me happily doing as a creative/meaningful/authentic business?
Please be as specific as you can.

What else would you like to share?


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse