Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: catching up with some comics-Rachel Rising, X-Men, X-Files...Right-Brain Business Plan by Jennifer Lee, Women Who Run With The Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Listening to: Ani DiFranco and Pearl and the Beard - getting ready for the show at The Orange Peel on Saturday!

Watching: I had an impromptu Bruce Campbell marathon on Saturday with all of the Evil Dead movies - gearing up to watch the remake. I don't normally watch remakes, but I'm gonna give it a whirl. Yesterday I watched "The Cabin In The Woods" - wow. It was actually good, like really good. The whole story is just extremely creative and I think I have to watch it again.

Thinking about: Lots of stuff. 

Learning: I need an accountability partner. So, I got one. (Thank you Robin David.)


Doing: Writing my "about me" and business self-portrait

Pet Peeves: Ill-behaved children.

Happy Thoughts: flannel sheets, cuddling, the fall breeze coming in through the open windows, all things pumpkin, horror movies

Best Quote: I am an all powerful amazon warrior. ~Ani DiFranco


Looking forward to: Seeing Ani on Saturday!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse


Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.