Search This Blog

*Announcement* I got something to say.


I got something to say!

I want to take a moment and 
declare to the world that I'm going to - 

are you ready?

Wait for it - 


Have you guessed?


I am going to -

WRITE A BOOK!

Yup.
You heard it here first.

through Living Social.

It is extremely organized (which I absolutely love)
and does not feel overwhelming at all.

The book will be an important piece
in my empowerment coaching.

Happy squeal!



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.