Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

This Week in
I love my black hair.

The Magick Muse

Reading: Red Bird by Mary Oliver, The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron (on chapter 10 for October with my book club), Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (on chapter 4 with my book club), and starting Castle Waiting by Linda Medley for the Malaprops graphic novel club. 
So many book clubs!

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails-Hesitation Marks, Halloween tunes

Watching: Sigh, the TV season has begun - "How I Met Your Mother", "The Vampire Diaries", and "The Originals". I'm super stoked about "American Horror Story-Coven" starting this week. Oh my my!

Thinking about: Coaching. It feels so natural, it feels so good.

Learning: I purchased a class on building my own website-now to wiggle that into my schedule. 


Doing: Moving forward with my life coaching biz, The Magick Muse.

Pet Peeves: Dogs without leashes without owners around.

Happy Thoughts: The leaves are starting to change!

Best Quote: "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." ~ John Burroughs 


Looking forward to: Carving pumpkins. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse


Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.