Search This Blog

Mountain Oasis Electronic Music Summit


YES! It is time! 

Seems like I've been waiting all year for today. 


The Mountain Oasis Electronic Music Summit starts tonight.

I am super stoked for this weekend.

I declare that I am on a music vacation. 

Live music for 3 nights in a row. 


(I will need lots of lattes to stay up.)

I'm most looking forward to Nine Inch Nails of course.
I have been a fan of Trent Reznor for over 20 years now.
This will be my 5th NIN show.
He is always perfectly amazing.

 Plus I've always wanted to see Pretty Lights. 



I am so looking forward to seeing some new music and 
enjoying all of this with my brother, Lucas. 

And did I mention costumes? 

I feel so giddy I could dance on clouds. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.