Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Goddess~Baba Yaga

Baba Yaga

*Wild Woman*


I walk in the forest
and speak intimately with the animals
I dance barefoot in the rain
without any clothes
I travel on pathways
that I make myself
and in ways that suit me
my instincts are alive and razor sharp
my intuition and sense of smell are keen
I freely express my vitality
my sheer exuberant joyfulness
to please myself
because it is natural
it is what needs to be
I am the wild joyous life force
Come and meet me


Baba Yaga flies into your life to 
help you nurture wholeness by 
getting in touch with your wild woman.

It is time to reconnect with the natural, 
the primal, the instinctual.

It is time to shake out your hair, your body, 
and shake up your life!

Free her!

The wild woman inside you is 
part of your joy, vitality, and creativity.

Express your wildness!



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse 


Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.