Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

Me basking in Max Patch
This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: "The Witching Hour" by Anne Rice - I haven't read this book since the late 90s. I don't want to stop reading it. Tis the season for witches.

Listening to: The new Nine Inch Nails, Halloween tunes, witchy tunes...

Watching: Everything. Part of me is happy there is good television these days - the other part of me wishes these shows would suck so I would read more.

Thinking about: I like where I am - with everything.


Learning: Acceptance.

Doing: Howling at the moon, smiling on top of a mountain, reading, getting back into routine.

Pet Peeves: Hmm...

Happy Thoughts: Autumn leaves, hoodies, pumpkins, mountains,

Best Quote: "You can choose to be happy or you can choose to be unhappy - it is always better, it is always wiser, it is always smarter to choose to be HAPPY!" ~Skip Ross


Looking forward to: Mountain Oasis Music festival this weekend! Yippeeeeee! My brother will be here. Look out Asheville!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse


Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.