Search This Blog

Gratitude & Thanks (Monthly Flying Sisters Blog Circle)


"The more grateful you are, the more you get to be grateful about. It's that simple." ~Louise L. Hay

Today is a traditional day for people to share their thanks, 
however, I encourage you to practice gratitude
every single day.

As I was writing this post in my head, I was thinking how practicing gratitude every day allows us to 

be open to all of the abundance in our life. 

I then go into my Deepak and Oprah meditation for the day 
and Deepak says,
"Gratitude is the gateway to abundance."

It truly is.

Off the top of my head here is my current
list of things I am thankful for-


the air I breathe
the love in my life
knowledge
creativity
intuition
inspiration
writing
words
 the internet
meditation
morning pages
Julia Cameron, Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay
heat
my home
my boyfriend
my friends
my family
my car
my job
my clothes
my many pairs of boots
my own craft room
the beauty of being alive


From Day # 14 of Desire and Destiny Meditation 
with Oprah & Deepak


Mindful Moment

Set the intention to greet each moment of the day in gratitude. As each encounter and situation crosses your path take time to pay attention to all of the things that you can be grateful for in the moment. May you cultivate the spirit of gratitude with effortless ease and enthusiasm, for as you do so you transform your world.




"Each day begins with a prayer of “Thank you,” which are the first words out of my mouth as I awaken."

Enjoy today with your loved ones and ponder the question...

What are you thankful for today? 

I leave you with Alanis Morissette's "Thank You." 




This blog is part of the Flying Sisters monthly blog circle.


Hop to the next blog for more gratitude.
Who knows where you'll end up?
Next stop on the circle is the lovely Sandy King-


 Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.