Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: "Quiet" by Susan Cain

Listening to: Lorde, Carina Round, Bosnian Rainbows, The Jezabels

Watching: Finished rewatching "American Horror Story-Murder House" - started rewatching season 2.

Thinking about: my favorite 4 day weekend of the year coming up and how much I'm gonna accomplish 


Learning: Less is more. 

Doing: I unpacked the last of the boxes. Wow. I found so much nostalgia. So many pictures, letters, and memorabilia. 

Pet Peeves: People not understanding or respecting solitude.

Happy Thoughts: Solitude. Simplifying. Organizing. Cleaning. 4 day weekend.

Best Quote:
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."  ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Affirmation: "I nourish the universe and the universe nourishes me."

Looking forward to: Well, the 4 day weekend of courseI have lots and lots to work on - my website - my book - my creations. It's going to be awesome. 

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse




Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.