Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Faery~Unity

Unity

Words by Jessica Macbeth 

Union. Mystical experience. Spiritual home. 

"Remember the mystical concept that we are all one, 
unified in a holistic universe."

**************

My grandma died peacefully in her sleep this past week. 
I've been thinking about her a lot. 
I've been thinking that life happens. 
I've been thinking that death happens.

I pulled this card and at first was like, "What?"

But I see. 

One thing death does is bring the living together. 

Unity. 

We all come together as one. 

We all come together with the same common goal. 

We all come together to pay honor to 
our loved one that has left. 

It is a true pleasure journeying back to my hometown, 
Metropolis, Illinois and visiting with family and friends 
I haven't seen for so long. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.