Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

Me and Superman - Metropolis, IL
This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: Finishing "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron. I can't believe it's already the last chapter - this year has flown by. I'm finishing the book - but it's definitely one that will stick with me forever.

Listening to: Pearl Jam, Peeping Tom, Zola Jesus

Watching: The regular TV load - my favorite show right now is still "American Horror Story - Coven". Seriously, wow. They even threw in that awesome song "Season of the Witch" last week. Could it get more perfect?

Thinking about: The importance of loved ones. 


Learning: Still working on simplifying. I have so many passions, it's difficult for me to just choose one or two things. I'm still weeding through all my projects and life to allow space for what I really desire to manifest. 

Doing: Simplifying. 


Pet Peeves: Nothing comes to mind this week.

Happy Thoughts: Weekends. Holidays. Hugs.

Best Quote: "Sometimes, even heroes need to be saved." ~ Chloe Sullivan  


Looking forward to: Getting back into routine. 

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse


Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.